New Energy market report from GlobalData: "United Kingdom Crude Oil Refinery Outlook to 2020"
[ClickPress, Mon Sep 28 2015] United Kingdom Crude Oil Refinery Outlook to 2020" is a comprehensive report on crude oil refinery industry in United Kingdom. The report provides oil production, consumption, exports and imports details from 2000 to 2020 along with oil reserves for the period 2000 to 2014. The report also provides details on oil refineries such as name, type, operational status, operator apart from capacity data for the major processing units, for all active and planned refineries in United Kingdom till 2020. Further, the report also offers recent developments, financial deals as well as latest contracts awarded in the country's oil refinery industry.
* Historic and forecast of oil data related to production, consumption, imports and exports for the period 2000-2020, and reserves for the period 2000-2014
* Updated information related to all active and planned refineries in the country, including operator and equity details
* Information on CDU, condensate splitter, coking, FCC and hydrocracking capacities by refinery in the country, where available
* Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity and IPOs in the country's crude oil industry, where available
* Latest developments and awarded contracts related to crude oil refineries in the country
Full Report Details at
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain a strong understanding of the country's energy sector and crude oil refining industry
* Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast production, reserves and capacity data
* Assess your competitor's major crude oil refining assets and their performance in the country
* Analyze the latest developments and awarded contracts related to the country's crude oil refining industry
* Understand the country's financial deals landscape by analyzing how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Oil and Gas Pipelines Industry Outlook in Europe to 2019 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Pipelines
- India Crude Oil Refinery Outlook to 2020
- Russia Crude Oil Refinery Outlook to 2020
- Malaysia Crude Oil Refinery Outlook to 2020
- Brazil Crude Oil Refinery Outlook to 2020