New Defense market report from Business Monitor International: "Israel Defence & Security Report 2015"
[ClickPress, Tue Sep 29 2015] Israel's domestic and regional security situation remains volatile. BMI thinks that the ceasefire between Israel and Hamas is a short-term solution for temporary peace. However, w e expect a likely resumption of hostilities in the not too distant future. We are currently most concerned about the rising tensions across the West Bank. We also expect the number of Christian draftees into the army to increase without notable impact to the size of the army.
This quarter, BMI explains how divisions exist and divisions are being created by the Israeli government in relation to compulsory military service. We think that coercing Israel's Ultra-Orthodox Jews to enlist has the potential to produce a series of unforeseen outcomes. We foresee the trend of conscientious objection from Israel's Druze community to emerge further in times ahead and we expect the number of Christian draftees to increase, although without notable impact on the size of the armed forces.
Full Report Details at
While BMI welcomes the cessation of hostilities between Hamas and the Israel Defence Forces in Gaza, we are concerned that similar to the November 2012 ceasefire agreement, the current ceasefire agreement will not be fully implemented by all parties. We think that current tensions in the West Bank and Jerusalem, notably in the area of the Noble Sanctuary/Temple Mount in East Jerusalem are of grave concern, and need to be managed carefully to avoid further clashes and violence.
The Israel Defence & Security Report features BMI Research's independent forecasts for national and international security, the defence industry, military expenditure, employment in arms production, and arms imports and exports, as well as examining industry trends and prospects, national and multinational arms producers and the regulatory environment.
BMI's Israel Defence & Security Report provides professionals, consultancies, government departments, regulatory bodies and researchers with independent forecasts and regional competitive intelligence on the Israeli defence and security industry.
* Benchmark BMI's independent defence and security industry forecasts on Israel to test other views - a key input for successful budgetary and strategic business planning in the Israeli defence and security market.
* Target business opportunities and risks in the Asia defence and security sector through reviews of latest industry trends, regulatory changes and major deals, projects and investments in Asia.
* Assess the activities, strategy and market position of your competitors, partners and clients via our Company Profiles (inc. KPIs and latest activity).
Global and Regional Political Outlooks
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Malaysia Defence & Security Report 2015
- Slovenia Defence & Security Report 2015
- France Defence & Security Report 2015
- United Kingdom Defence & Security Report 2015
- Greece Defence & Security Report Q1 2015