Israel: Dominance of Fixed Communications to Continue Driven by New Regulatory Reforms of the Govern
Recently published research from Pyramid Research, "Israel: Dominance of Fixed Communications to Continue Driven by New Regulatory Reforms of the Government", is now available at Fast Market Research
[ClickPress, Wed Sep 30 2015] Telecoms growth is lower than average when compared to other countries in the region, but the overall size of the telecoms market is significant in view of Israel's relatively small population. Unlike other telecom markets in the region, telecom service revenue growth will mainly be driven by fixed line services following recently introduced reforms for network sharing and wholesale services.
* Telecom service revenue in Israel is estimated to reach $4.7bn (or 1.6% of GDP) in 2015, registering a decline of 9.5% over the previous year. Mobile data will continue to be the highest growth market, contributing to 25.6% of overall telecom revenue in 2015. Mobile voice revenues are declining due to intensified competition and a saturated voice market
* Pyramid Research expects to see total telecom service revenue grow at a CAGR of 1.8% during 2015-2020 to reach $5.1bn
* The top two operators, Bezeq (including Pelephone) and HOT (including HOT Mobile), will account for 57.5% of overall service revenue in 2015. The Israeli telecom market will remain highly competitive due to network sharing deals and the introduction of wholesale services
* Adoption of 3G technologies will reach 71.5% of the mobile subscription base in 2015 and will decline due to operators shifting their focus to LTE network expansion and service roll out
* Over the next five years, operators should seize opportunities related to LTE service roll outs, network expansions, and IPTV and VoD services. Vendors should position themselves to support operators' network upgrades and expansion plans
Full Report Details at
"Israel: Dominance of Fixed Communications to Continue Driven by New Regulatory Reforms of the Government" provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in the Israel today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2020. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into the Israeli telecom market, analyzing key trends, evaluating near-term opportunities and assessing risk factors, based on proprietary data from Pyramid Research's databases.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following:
* Israel in a regional context; a comparative review of market size and trends with that of other countries in the region
* Economic, demographic and political context in Israel
* The regulatory environment and trends; a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, network sharing and more
* A demand profile; analysis as well as forecasts and historical figures of service revenue from fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice and data markets
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Chile: Competition Increases in Mobile Data Segment as Government Pushes New Regulatory Reforms
- New Zealand - Telecoms, Mobile, Broadband and Forecasts
- Slovakia: Investments in LTE and FTTx Will Continue as Broadband Takes Center Stage for Market Growth
- Bulgaria - Telecoms, IP Networks, Digital Media and Forecasts
- Spain - Telecoms, IP Networks, Digital Media and Forecasts