Fast Market Research recommends "Spain Defence & Security Report 2015" from Business Monitor International, now available
[ClickPress, Mon Oct 19 2015] In our view, Spain faces low security risks in terms of international conflict, interstate conflict and criminal activity. The country's high scores in our security risk ratings are bolstered by Spain's friendly relations with international states and European neighbours as well as its decreasing involvement in Afghanistan.
BMI's Spain Defence & Security report examines Spain's defence procurement priorities in detail. It also provides information regarding Spanish defence spending levels, the posture and doctrine of the country's armed forces and Spanish defence and security priorities.
Full Report Details at
We expect Spain to spend USD14.9bn on defence in 2014. On average, the country has spent USD12.9bn annually on defence between 2011 and 2013. The level of defence spending has fluctuated during this period as a direct result of Spain's ongoing recession. For the remainder of the forecast period up to 2019, we expect Spain to spend USD14.3bn on defence annually, with the spending levels reaching USD14.7bn in the 2018/19 timeframe.
We have given Spain an overall security risk index score of 79 out of 100 for Q115. On average, the country has scored 79 for the period January 2007 to Q115. Spain faces a low risk of becoming involved in any major interstate conflict. That said, there is a comparatively higher risk of a major terrorist attack. The country's susceptibility to significant criminal activity is judged to be comparatively low.
The Spain Defence & Security Report features BMI Research's independent forecasts for national and international security, the defence industry, military expenditure, employment in arms production, and arms imports and exports, as well as examining industry trends and prospects, national and multinational arms producers and the regulatory environment.
BMI's Spain Defence & Security Report provides professionals, consultancies, government departments, regulatory bodies and researchers with independent forecasts and regional competitive intelligence on the Spanish defence and security industry.
* Benchmark BMI's independent defence and security industry forecasts on Spain to test other views - a key input for successful budgetary and strategic business planning in the Spanish defence and security market.
* Target business opportunities and risks in the Asia defence and security sector through reviews of latest industry trends, regulatory changes and major deals, projects and investments in Asia.
* Assess the activities, strategy and market position of your competitors, partners and clients via our Company Profiles (inc. KPIs and latest activity).
Global and Regional Political Outlooks
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Malaysia Defence & Security Report 2015
- Slovenia Defence & Security Report 2015
- France Defence & Security Report 2015
- United Kingdom Defence & Security Report 2015
- Greece Defence & Security Report Q1 2015