New Defense research report from Strategic Defence Intelligence is now available from Fast Market Research
[ClickPress, Tue Oct 27 2015] Between 2015-2025 the demand for Military Ammunition is anticipated to be driven by the sustained procurement carried out by major defense spending countries that are currently involved in conflicts, and emerging economies involved in territorial disputes and countering insurgencies. The need to maintain a sufficient inventory of ammunition for militaries worldwide and the increasing demand for training ammunition will have a positive impact on the demand for military ammunition. Rockets, artillery, and small caliber ammunition are expected to account for the top three largest shares of the market in the next ten years.
Full Report Details at
* The global Military Ammunition market is expected to be worth US$8.4 billion in 2015 and is expected increase to US$11.9 billion by 2025, representing a CAGR of 3.51% during the forecast period.
* The market is expected to be dominated by North America, occupying 42% of the market share, followed by Asia-Pacific, and Europe. Middle East, Latin America and Africa are expected to account for the remaining 14% of the overall market.
* The military ammunition market in the North American region is estimated to account for 42% of the global military ammunition market. Asia-Pacific and Europe are also expected to account for a significant portion of the total military ammunition market during the forecast period, with shares of 26% and 18% respectively.
* Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa cumulatively account for 14% of global military ammunition expenditure.
Strategic Defence Intelligence's report - The Global Military Ammunition Market 2015-2025 offers a detailed analysis of the industry with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report also analyzes factors that influence demand for military ammunition, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
* Market size and drivers: detailed analysis during 2015-2025, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators. Snapshots of the spending and modernization patterns of different regions around the world are also covered.
* Recent developments and industry challenges: insights into technological developments and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of Military Ammunition segments around the world. It also provides trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by industry participants.
* SWOT analysis: a study of the industry characteristics by determining the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
* Regional highlights: study of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the key segments of the market that are expected to be in demand.
* Major programs: details of the key programs in each segment, which are expected to be executed during 2015-2025.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Global Military Electro Optical Infrared (EO/IR) Systems Market 2015-2025
- The Global Military Simulation and Virtual Training Market 2015-2025
- The Global Military Fixed-Wing Aircraft Market 2015-2025
- Global Military Infrastructure and Logistics Market 2015-2019
- The Global Military Radar Market 2014-2024