Seegene, Inc. (Seegene) is a molecular diagnostic company that develops molecular diagnostic reagents. The company's products include Anyplex II RV16 detection, Anyplex II RB5 detection, Seeplex RV15 ACE detection, Seeplex RV12 ACE detection, Seeplex RV15 onestep ACE detection, Anyplex VanR real-time detection, Seeplex VRE ACE detection, Magicplex hepatrio real-time test, Seeplex BRAF V600E ace detection and Anyplex CMV real-time detection. It offers instruments such as automatic detection system, extraction, multiplex PCR, real-time PCR and auto-electrophoresis. The company's IVD reagents are used in testing respiratory pathogen, gastrointestinal pathogen, sexually transmitted infections, human papillomavirus, tuberculosis, sepsis and meningitis pathogen. Seegene is headquartered in Seoul, Korea.
Full Report Details at
This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the company's portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
* The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
* The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company Seegene, Inc.
* The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
* The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
* The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
* The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design , trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
Reasons to Buy:
* Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape
* Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by understanding the competitor portfolio
* To formulate effective Research & Development strategies
* Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
* Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return
* Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Beckman Coulter, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2015 Update
- Boston Scientific Corporation (BSX) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2015 Update
- St. Jude Medical, Inc. (STJ) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2015 Update
- Qiagen N.V. (QIA) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2015 Update
- Myriad Genetics, Inc. (MYGN) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2015 Update
New Market Research Report: Seegene, Inc. (096530) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2015 Update
Contact Name: Bill Thompson
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone: 1-413-485-7001