The bundle discount promotional trend remained highly visible in Malaysia in 2015, with a large number of manufacturers promoting bundle purchases in writing instruments. Players such as Schwan-Stabilo, AW Faber-Castell and Newell Rubbermaid used bundle packaging for writing instruments, especially in pens and pencils, to encourage high volume sales. Consumers perceive this as better value for money packaging, since it is cheaper than purchasing the items loose.
Schwan-Stabilo Marketing led writing instruments with a 17% value share in 2015. The company markets a wide portfolio under the brand Stabilo, encompassing categories such as pens, pencils, markers and highlighters, colouring as well as other writing instruments. Stabilo conducts regular sales and promotional activities in Malaysia to promote its products amongst the public.
Full Report Details at
Writing instruments will remain important accessories for consumers in Malaysia, with school children in particular. Despite the revolution in technology, which is leading more consumers to replace writing with technological devices such as smartphones and tablets, children who attend school will still need to use basic writing instruments such as pens, pencils and colouring.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Writing Instruments industry in Malaysia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Writing Instruments industry in Malaysia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Writing Instruments in Malaysia market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed segmentation of international and local products
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* How have sales of writing instruments evolved over the past few years in Malaysia?
* What’s the potential of writing instruments sales via the internet?
* Just how dominant are pens compared to pencils, highlighters and accessories?
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
* Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Writing Instruments in Russia
- Writing Instruments in Japan
- Writing Instruments in Singapore
- Writing Instruments in the United Kingdom
- Writing Instruments in Canada
New market study, "Writing Instruments in Malaysia", has been published
Contact Name: Bill Thompson
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone: 1-413-485-7001