Books, News and Stationery retail market in Europe is expected to expand at a slow pace during 2014-2019. Germany will continue to be the largest market in the region with sales largely coming from specialist retailers. Demand for e-books and better price bargains on online channel will contribute to higher growth rate in emerging markets, mainly CEE and Turkey. Specialist retailers in the region are expected to remain less affected on the back of various laws developed to fix prices of books.
* The Europe Books, News and Stationery market is forecast to reach nearly US$140 billion by 2019, driven by demand for e-books in Poland and Turkey
* Online will continue to be the fastest growing channel at a CAGR of 9.2%, with sales of printed media moving swiftly moving online in Germany and France
* Music, video, book, stationery and entertainment software specialists remain the largest channel for Books, News and Stationery but will remain virtually flat during 2014-2019
* Poland is expected to be the fastest growing market for Books, News and Stationery in the region, with a major impetus from e-book sales
Full Report Details at
The "Books, News and Stationery Retailing in Europe, 2014-2019" report, published by Conlumino, provides analysis of current and forecast market data for retail sales in different channels in the Books, News and Stationery category across Europe.
What else does this report offer?
* Current market sizes and forecasts for 2019 by country with an assortment of charts that ranks countries based on market size, growth rate, value growth and channel sales
* Market insights based on consumer trends, and changing economic and demographic factors on regional and country basis
* Retail sales and fastest-growing markets for the category group and further breakdown for individual sub-categories that includes printed media, and stationery and cards
* Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing Books, News and Stationery's retail dynamics across various channels Retail sales, market share, and growth rate of channels included: Music, video, book, stationery and entertainment software specialists; convenience stores (including Independents) and gas stations; online; hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters; cash and carries and warehouse clubs; value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers; department stores
Reasons to Get this Report
* Get accurate and reliable retail sales data of the 24 largest Books, News and Stationery markets in Europe: Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, UK, Austria, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Turkey and Ukraine for 2014 and forecast for 2019 to identify the largest and fastest-growing market and to discover profitable markets for expansion/entry
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of Retailing in South Korea to 2018 - Consumer and retailer trends, issues and market dynamics
- The Future of Retailing in Mexico to 2018 - Consumer and retailer trends, issues and market dynamics
- Books, News and Stationery Retailing in the UK - Market Summary and Forecasts; Comprehensive overview of the market, consumer, and competitive context, with retail sales value and forecasts to 2019
- Books, News and Stationery Retailing in Italy - Market Summary and Forecasts; Comprehensive overview of the market, consumer, and competitive context, with retail sales value and forecasts to 2019
- Retailing in the UK - Market Summary and Forecasts; Comprehensive overview of the market, consumer, and competitive context, with retail sales value and forecasts to 2019
New market study, "Books, News and Stationery Retailing in Europe, 2014-2019", has been published
Contact Name: Bill Thompson
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 1-413-485-7001