Recently published research from Business Monitor International, "Hungary Telecommunications Report Q1 2016", is now available at Fast Market Research
[ClickPress, Fri Nov 13 2015] Despite still being considered an emerging market, Hungarian mobile penetration has passed a saturation point and BMI believes that both penetration and market growth will plateau over our forecast period. In order to boost revenues , operators are focussing on value-added data products as well as developing LTE networks, but this is yet to be reflected in ARPU growth of non-voice services. Meanwhile, fixed-line subscription growth has proved to be resilient, but BMI believes that overall subscriptions will decline over our forecast period.
Mobile market growth is largely over, with just 1.25% growth in 2014. Although the fastest rate of growth since 2008, only incremental growth is expected over 2015-2019, with an average compound annual growth rate of just 0.5%. Operators will focus on upgrading existing subscribers to 4G and postpaid platforms.
Fixed-line growth continues as a result of bundled services and moving consumers to IP-based services. Nevertheless, the market will decline from 2016, ending 2019 with 30.5% penetration.
Competition in broadband technologies on offer help to boost broadband growth with the segment remaining the most dynamic, growth over 2015-2019 to average 3.9%.
Full Report Details at
The Hungary Telecommunications Report features BMI Research's independent industry forecasts on the future strength of Hungary's ICT market, covering the fixed-line, mobile and internet segments and analyses latest regulatory developments and corporate news, including investment activity, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and partnerships. Leading operators and manufacturers are fully profiled, highlighting their quarterly financial performance, capital expenditure plans and latest contracts.
BMI's Hungary Telecommunications Report provides industry professionals and researchers, operators, equipment suppliers and vendors, corporate and financial services analysts and regulatory bodies with independent forecasts and competitive intelligence on the telecoms industry in Hungary.
* Benchmark BMI's independent telecoms industry forecasts for Hungary to test other views - a key input for successful budgeting and strategic business planning in the Hungarian telecoms market.
* Target business opportunities and risks in Hungary's telecoms sector through our reviews of latest industry trends, regulatory changes and major deals, projects and investments in Hungary.
* Assess the activities, strategy and market position of your competitors, partners and clients via our Company Profiles (inc. SWOTs, KPIs and latest activity).
BMI Industry View
Summary of BMI’s key industry forecasts and views, covering the ARPU, fixed-line, mobile (including 3G & 4G), internet and broadband markets.
Industry SWOT Analysis
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Philippines Telecommunications Report Q1 2016
- Switzerland Telecommunications Report Q1 2016
- Peru Telecommunications Report Q1 2016
- Greece Telecommunications Report Q1 2016
- Bulgaria Telecommunications Report Q1 2016