Brands have become a more important factor when consumers choose jewellery. Consumers would rather spend the same money on a smaller diamond with a brand name. Therefore, the category witnessed positive growth for most international brands, which made the competitive environment more centralised.
LVMH Watch & Jewelry Taiwan Ltd led jewellery in Taiwan, reaching NT$3.7 billion in total sales in 2014 and a value share of 3% in a very fragmented landscape. The merger of the Bvlgari brand boosted sales starting from 2011, and strengthened its position within jewellery.
The performance of jewellery over the forecast period is expected to be stable. The growing awareness of fashion will be the main driving force for jewellery and meanwhile, the better expectation of economic performance could result in an increase in consumers’ disposable incomes. Customised and specialised will remain as the trends for jewellery over the forecast period. Brands such as Pandora give customers a platform on which to design their own accessories. Individual brands also offer services to help consumers make their designs into real accessories.
Full Report Details at
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Jewellery industry in Taiwan with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Jewellery industry in Taiwan, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Jewellery in Taiwan market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed segmentation of international and local products
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* How do sales of costume jewellery compare to real jewellery in Taiwan?
* What type of jewellery is most popular: rings, wristwear, neckwear, or earrings?
* What are the prospects for non-store retailing in jewellery?
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
* Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
* Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Jewellery in Russia
- Jewellery in Italy
- Jewellery in China
- Jewellery in Switzerland
- Jewellery in Canada
"Jewellery in Taiwan" Published
Contact Name: Bill Thompson
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone: 1-413-485-7001