New Financial Services market report from Euromonitor International: "Debit Cards in Romania"
[ClickPress, Tue Nov 24 2015] Debit cards account for most of the financial cards on the Romanian market with a total of 13 million in 2015, which represents an increase of 5% compared to the previous year. The total number of transactions reached 223 million, meaning a year-on-year growth of 19% in 2015. These are the financial instruments with the highest penetration amongst Romanian consumers as they are regarded both as safe and easy to use and understand. Moreover, product availability together with consumer education...
Euromonitor International's Debit Transactions in Romania report establishes the size and structure of the market for ATMs cards, smart cards, credit cards, debit cards, charge cards, pre-paid cards and store cards. It looks at key players in the market (issuers and operators), number of cards in circulation, numbers transactions and value of transactions. It offers strategic analysis of sector forecasts and trends to watch.
Full Report Details at
Data coverage:market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Get a detailed picture of the Debit Transactions market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Austria's Cards and Payments Industry: Emerging Opportunities, Trends, Size, Drivers, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape
- Lebanon's Cards and Payments Industry: Emerging Opportunities, Trends, Size, Drivers, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape
- Cambodia's Cards and Payments Industry: Emerging Opportunities, Trends, Size, Drivers, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape
- Debit Cards Market in Colombia to 2018: Market Brief
- Debit Cards Market in Canada to 2019: Market Brief