Analgesics achieved 4% value growth to BGN128 million in 2015 due to increased self-medication and the good availability of OTC analgesics in Bulgaria.
In 2015, Actavis EAD leads analgesics in Bulgaria with a value share of 18%, followed by Sopharma AD with 17% and Bayer Bulgaria EOOD with 11%. The strong lead of Actavis EAD derives from its rich brand portfolio and strong brand loyalty towards its analgesics brands such as Acetysal, ParacetaMaks Benalgin, Fenoran and others.
Full Report Details at
Over the forecast period, analgesics in Bulgaria is set to achieve a 2% value CAGR at constant 2015 prices to reach BGN143 million by 2020. The trend of self-medication amongst average Bulgarians is set to intensify, whilst constant average unit prices of analgesics are set to increase moderately.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Analgesics industry in Bulgaria with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Analgesics industry in Bulgaria, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Analgesics in Bulgaria market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed segmentation of international and local products
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* What is the market size of Analgesics in Bulgaria?
* What are the major brands in Bulgaria?
* Are combination products with acetaminophen still popular?
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
* Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
* Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Analgesics in South Korea
- Analgesics in Tunisia
- Analgesics in the United Arab Emirates
- Analgesics in Mexico
- Analgesics in Algeria
"Analgesics in Bulgaria" Published
Contact Name: Bill Thompson
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone: 1-413-485-7001