Wound care brought no major surprises in 2015. Sales increased by 2% in current value terms, to reach €23 million. Over the review period sales in wound care suffered from the poor economic situation and the growing penetration of private label products. However, the better economic situation in the Spanish economy benefited the performance of the category in 2015.
In 2015 private label recorded the best value growth, and accounted for a 20% share of overall value sales. The importance of private label increased constantly over the review period. The fierce price competition seen in wound care in Spain clearly benefited sales of private label products. Moreover, most private label ranges focused on including cartoons in their children’s ranges, which supported their sales.
Full Report Details at
Wound care is set to increase by a value CAGR of 2% at constant 2015 prices over the forecast period. The recovery of Spanish economic expectations, predicted by the IMF and the OECD, will support the performance of the category. However, the conservative attitude towards spending that Spanish consumers developed over the review period will limit the performance of the category, as consumers will favour private label ranges in those categories in which added-value is not perceived.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Wound Treatments industry in Spain with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Wound Treatments industry in Spain, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Wound Treatments in Spain market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed segmentation of international and local products
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* What is the market size of Wound Treatments in Spain?
* What are the major brands in Spain?
* What novel technologies are being used in sticking plasters/adhesive bandages?
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
* Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Asian Advanced Wound Care Market - Analysis & Forecast to 2019
- North America Therapy Wound Care Devices Market - Analysis and Forecasts to 2019
- Wound Care in Portugal
- Wound Care in South Korea
- Wound Care in Mexico
"Wound Care in Spain" now available at Fast Market Research
Contact Name: Bill Thompson
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone: 1-413-485-7001