NRT smoking cessation aids registered 5% current value growth in 2015, which is slower than the 11% current value CAGR recorded in the category over the entire review period. A survey by the Health Ministry’s Tobacco and Other Addictive Substances Control Department in 2014 shows that tobacco addiction in Turkey has dropped remarkably since the first ban on smoking indoors in public places in 2008. During the first years of the ban, the pace at which smokers quit their habits was faster than during the review period.
Novartis Saglik Gidave Tarim Urunleri continued to lead NRT smoking cessation aids in 2015 with a 56% value share through its Nicotinell brand.
Full Report Details at
NRT smoking cessation aids is expected to increase in value at a CAGR of 1% at constant 2015 prices over the forecast period, with growth set to be compromised by new regulations which offer NRT smoking cessation aids free of charge to smokers who are involved in smoking cessation treatment within health institutions. A growing number of Turkish consumers are expected to prefer to seek professional help when quitting smoking, which means that they will be entitled to receive these products for free, which will inevitably have a negative effect on sales in the category.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the NRT Smoking Cessation Aids industry in Turkey with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the NRT Smoking Cessation Aids industry in Turkey, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Turkey market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed segmentation of international and local products
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Production, imports by origin, exports by destination
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* What is the market size of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Turkey?
* What are the major brands in Turkey?
* How have tobacco bans affected the sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids?
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
* Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Ireland
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in the United Arab Emirates
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Thailand
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Canada
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in South Korea
New market study, "NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Turkey", has been published
Contact Name: Bill Thompson
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 1-413-485-7001