Global Facial Care industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Report Features and Benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global facial care market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global facial care market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key facial care market players' global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global facial care market with five year forecasts
Full Report Details at
The global facial care market had total revenues of $56,171.5m in 2014, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5% between 2010 and 2014.
Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 5.2% between 2010 and 2014, to reach a total of 7,865.8 million units in 2014.
In some markets, the rise of private label products is noticeable. This is particularly true in some European markets. For example, their share of the market in Germany and the UK exceeds 10% as brand loyalty gives way to a need for frugality. It remains to be seen whether this will become a trend on a global scale.
Key Questions Answered:
* What was the size of the global facial care market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the global facial care market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global facial care market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the global facial care market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Facial care: Global Industry Guide
- Facial care: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Global Facial Care
- Pet Care: Global Industry Almanac
- Facial Care: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
Just Published: "Facial care: Global Industry Almanac"
Contact Name: Bill Thompson
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone: 1-413-485-7001