The Romanian government's expansionary fiscal and economic policies will contribute towards stronger growth in 2016 , with positive benefits for the fostering of the IT industry. Economic growth is strong in Romania and our in-house Country Risk Team gives Romania a positive and stable macroeconomic outlook for this year. Taxation cuts are bound to boost household spending and purchasing power whereas rising employment and growth in wage structures, particularly in the manufacturing and ICT sectors, will f urther boost disposable income. Many international vendors are positioning themselves to capitali s e on the gains of the IT market and EU funding will drive forward internet, broadband and technological uptake .
Full Report Details at
Latest Updates & Developments
The market is poised to grow significantly stronger in 2016 in local currency terms. US dollar denominated growth will be subdued due to local currency depreciation. Nevertheless, we hold the opinion that dollar growth will resume in 2017 and beyond as the currency begins to stabilize itself.
The PC hardware market will drive forward and constitute the largest share of the market. The software and services subsectors will grow significantly over the course of our forecast period.
The Romania Information Technology Report features BMI Research's market assessment and independent forecasts covering personal computers and software; semi-conductors, memory chips, integrated circuits and general components; the internet and IT solutions. It analyses analyses regulatory changes (licensing, customs and intellectual property protection) and competitive landscapes comparing IT companies by products, sales, market share, investments, projects and expansion strategies.
BMI's Romania Information Technology Report provides industry professionals and strategists, corporate analysts, IT associations, government departments and regulatory bodies with independent forecasts and competitive intelligence on the IT industry in Romania.
* Benchmark BMI's independent IT Industry forecasts for Romania to test other views - a key input for successful budgetary and strategic business planning in the Romanian IT market.
* Target business opportunities and risks in Romania's IT sector through our reviews of latest industry trends, regulatory changes, and major deals, projects and investments in Romania.
* Assess the activities, strategy and market position of your competitors, partners and clients via our Company Profiles (inc. KPIs and latest activity).
BMI Industry View
Summary of BMI’s key industry forecasts, views and trend analysis covering IT, regulatory changes, major investments and projects and significant national and multinational company developments.
Industry SWOT Analysis
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Venezuela Information Technology Report Q1 2016
- Malaysia Information Technology Report Q1 2016
- Argentina Information Technology Report Q1 2016
- Colombia Information Technology Report Q1 2016
- China Information Technology Report Q1 2016
Romania Information Technology Report Q1 2016 - New Report Available
Contact Name: Bill Thompson
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone: 1-413-485-7001