Newly released market study: The Future of the Spirits Market in Norway to 2019
Fast Market Research recommends "The Future of the Spirits Market in Norway to 2019" from Canadean, now available
[ClickPress, Mon Jan 18 2016] Canadean's report, "The Future of the Spirits Market in Norway to 2019" provides detailed market and segment level data on the consumption of Spirits in Norway. The report provides historic, forecast and growth patterns by country to 2019.
This report delivers an extensive overview of the Spirits intake in Norway. It also acts as an essential tool to companies active across the value chain and to the new entrants by enabling them to capitalize the opportunities and develop business strategies. It also helps the companies to better understand the trends of Spirits market to seize opportunities and formulate crucial business strategies
With this report, you will get access to:
* Value and volume consumption trends of the market, including categories 'Brandy', 'Gin and Genever', 'Liqueurs', 'Rum', 'Speciality Spirits', 'Tequila and Mezcal', 'Vodka' and 'Whiskey'.
* Value terms for the top 10 brands of each of the categories described above from 2011 through 2014.
* Distribution channel data provided from 2011-2014
* Detailed segmentation of categories (where available) for 'Brandy', 'Gin and Genever', 'Liqueurs', 'Rum', 'Speciality Spirits', 'Tequila and Mezcal', 'Vodka' and 'Whiskey'.
Full Report Details at
Reasons to Get this Report
* Get access to authoritative and granular data on the spirits market and fills the gaps in reader's understanding of trends and the components of change behind them.
* Enhance your understanding of the market to update your strategic and tactical plans based on volume and value changes, brand dynamics and distribution trends.
* Analyze the components of change in the market by looking at historic and future growth patterns, including the effects of consumer's behavior and types of products chosen by consumers.
* Use the data to understand future patterns of the market trends from winners and losers to category dynamics and thereby quickly and easily identify the key areas in which you want to compete in the future.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Spirits Market in Austria to 2019
- The Future of the Spirits Market in the Netherlands to 2019
- The Future of the Spirits Market in Canada to 2019
- The Future of the Spirits Market in Turkey to 2019
- The Future of the Spirits Market in Russia to 2019