Advanced technology in automobiles led built-in entertainment systems to become a basic and standard feature of most new models of cars over the review period. These systems have become increasingly sophisticated, with a variety of features adapted to meet the needs of the target audience. Consequently, demand for stand-alone in-car entertainment products continued to decline in 2015.
The main brands in in-car navigation in 2015 were Garmin, Kenwood and Sony. Garmin (Garmin Ltd) continued to lead the category with a 45% retail volume share, followed by Kenwood (JVC Kenwood Corp) with 20%, and a 13% retail volume share for Sony (Modern Electronics).
Full Report Details at
In-car entertainment is expected to decline over the forecast period due to the availability of built-in entertainment products in most new cars. The growing popularity of smartphones with their sophisticated features is also a factor set to negatively affect growth in the category.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the In-Car Entertainment industry in Saudi Arabia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the In-Car Entertainment industry in Saudi Arabia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The In-Car Entertainment in Saudi Arabia market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed segmentation of international and local products
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* What is the market size of In-Car Entertainment in Saudi Arabia?
* What are the major brands in Saudi Arabia?
* What is the growth rate for in-car navigation devices?
* How will digital radio broadcast affect sales of in-car media players?
* How have in-car entertainment sales been affected by the economic downturn?
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
* Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
* Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- In-Car Entertainment in Austria
- In-Car Entertainment in Turkey
- In-Car Entertainment in Sweden
- In-Car Entertainment in France
- In-Car Entertainment in Argentina
"In-Car Entertainment in Saudi Arabia" is now available at Fast Market Research
Contact Name: Bill Thompson
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 1-413-485-7001