Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Processed Fruit and Vegetables in Poland", is now available at Fast Market Research
[ClickPress, Mon Jan 18 2016] Processed fruit and vegetables were quite an unsaturated category and therefore recorded moderate growth. The healthy aspects of products, their convenience of preparation and relatively low prices helped to improve the performance of processed fruit and vegetables.
Polski Ogrod sp zoo and Bonduelle Polska SA led sales of processed fruit and vegetables at the end of the review period, possessing a combined 28% value share in 2015. Both companiesí strong positions can be attributed to the highly recognisable Hortex and Bonduelle brands, offering high-quality products at reasonable prices, and continuous marketing activities.
Full Report Details at
Processed fruit and vegetables is estimated to record a value CAGR of 1% at constant 2015 prices over the forecast period, reaching a total of PLN1.4 billion in 2020. The expected increase in constant value sales will be driven by the introduction of new frozen fruit and vegetable products, the preference Poles of convenient products and their improving healthy properties.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Processed Fruit and Vegetables industry in Poland with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Processed Fruit and Vegetables industry in Poland, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Processed Fruit and Vegetables in Poland market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed segmentation of international and local products
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* What is the market size of Processed Fruit and Vegetables in Poland?
* What are the major brands in Poland?
* Which dietary supplement grew the fastest in the past year?
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
* Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
* Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Processed Fruit and Vegetables in the Netherlands
- Processed Fruit and Vegetables in Tunisia
- Processed Fruit and Vegetables in Australia
- Processed Fruit and Vegetables in China
- Processed Fruit and Vegetables in Singapore
Fast Market Research, Inc.
Visit website »