Headline Expenditure Projections
Pharmaceuticals: EUR1.85bn (USD2.46bn) in 2014 to EUR1.91bn (USD2.10bn) in 2015; +3.5% in local currency terms and -14.5% in US dollar terms. Forecast unchanged from last quarter.
Healthcare: EUR6.08bn (USD8.09bn) in 2014 to EUR6.29bn (USD6.91bn) in 2015; 3.4% in local currency terms and -14.5% in US dollar terms. Forecast revised slightly upwards from last quarter.
Full Report Details at
Slovakia's risk index indicates the country has one of the best business environments in the Central and Eastern European region, although its ranking is moderated by its less-than-impressive rewards score. Consequently, Slovakia has a Risk/Reward Index score of 54.0 out of 100, making it now the eight-most attractive pharmaceutical market in Central and Eastern Europe.
The Slovakia Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Report features BMI Research's forecasts for drugs and healthcare expenditure and imports and exports, focusing on the growth outlook for the prescription, OTC, patented drugs and generics market segments.
BMI's Slovakia Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Report provides industry professionals, strategists, company executives, investors, analysts and sales/marketing heads with independent forecasts and competitive intelligence on the Slovakia pharmaceutical and healthcare industry.
* Benchmark BMI's pharmaceutical and healthcare market forecasts for Slovakia, to test other views - a key input for successful budgeting and strategic business planning in the Slovak pharmaceutical and healthcare market.
* Target business opportunities and risks in the Slovak pharmaceutical and healthcare sector through our reviews of latest industry trends, regulatory changes and major deals, projects and investments in Slovakia.
* Assess the activities, strategy and market position of your competitors using our company profiles (including SWOTs, KPIs and latest activity) and competitive landscape tables.
CoverageBMI Industry View
An at-a-glance perspective on the latest regulatory developments, key forecast indicators and major corporate developments, covering the prescription, OTC and generics markets. The pharmaceuticals and healthcare SWOT outlines strategic factors that affect the basic assumptions underpinning BMI’s forecast analysis, and taken together with BMI’s political, economic and business environment SWOTs, it gives a complete overview of market climate.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- France Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Report Q1 2016
- Saudi Arabia Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Report Q1 2016
- Kenya Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Report Q1 2016
- Ukraine Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Report Q1 2016
- Thailand Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Report Q1 2016