Headline Expenditure Projections
Pharmaceuticals: MDL5.53bn (USD394mn) in 2014 to MDL5.83bn (USD333mn) in 2015; +5.5% in local currency terms and -15.3% in US dollar terms.
Healthcare: MDL12.87bn (USD916mn) in 2014 to MDL13.86bn (USD792mn) in 2015; +7.7% in local currency terms and -13.6% in US dollar terms.
Full Report Details at
Moldova stands in last position in our Q116 Pharmaceutical Risk/Reward Index, posting below regional average scores for every indicator. In Q116, the country scores 31.8 and stands in 20th out of the 20 markets in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE), down one place from the previous quarter.
In November 2015, the World Bank approved USD80mn of finance to help Moldova's road infrastructure which is aimed at improving accessibility to education, health and market facilities.
In October 2015, Moldova's health minister signed a biennial collaboration agreement with the World Health Organization, setting their priorities for joint work in 2016-2017.
The Moldova Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Report features BMI Research's forecasts for drugs and healthcare expenditure and imports and exports, focusing on the growth outlook for the prescription, OTC, patented drugs and generics market segments.
BMI's Moldova Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Report provides industry professionals, strategists, company executives, investors, analysts and sales/marketing heads with independent forecasts and competitive intelligence on the Moldova pharmaceutical and healthcare industry.
* Benchmark BMI's pharmaceutical and healthcare market forecasts for Moldova, to test other views - a key input for successful budgeting and strategic business planning in the Moldovan pharmaceutical and healthcare market.
* Target business opportunities and risks in the Moldovan pharmaceutical and healthcare sector through our reviews of latest industry trends, regulatory changes and major deals, projects and investments in Moldova.
* Assess the activities, strategy and market position of your competitors using our company profiles (including SWOTs, KPIs and latest activity) and competitive landscape tables.
CoverageBMI Industry View
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- France Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Report Q1 2016
- Saudi Arabia Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Report Q1 2016
- Kenya Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Report Q1 2016
- Ukraine Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Report Q1 2016
- Thailand Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Report Q1 2016