Flexible payment methods was the most important driver of the continued strong performance of vending in 2015, with the channel posting current value growth of 8%. Companies in this channel are benefiting from the fact that customers can use a variety of payment options to purchase goods, a situation which has opened the channel up to more customers. In addition to most vending machines accepting cash, the traditional payment method, most now also take cards as well as text messages and various apps.
The health and wellness trend is likely to be a key driver of growth in vending over the forecast period. With gym memberships on the increase and Norwegian consumers also frequenting swimming pools and sports halls on a more regular basis, the prevalence of vending machines in these venues is likely to rise. Machines selling energy drinks and energy bars in particular are likely to be successful as more consumers see these products as a natural supplement to their exercise regimes.
Full Report Details at
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Vending industry in Norway with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Vending industry in Norway, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Vending in Norway market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed market shares for international and locally-based retailers
* Historic values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* Who are the leading retailers in Norway?
* Is vending being aided by consumers’ desire to eat on the go?
* Are vending operators broadening their product range to drive sales?
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
* Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
* Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Automatic Goods-Vending Machine Markets in the World to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Automatic Goods-Vending Machine Markets in Western Europe to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Automatic Goods-Vending Machine Markets in Asia to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Automatic Goods-Vending Machine Markets in Africa to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Automatic Goods-Vending Machine Markets in the Top 5 Asian Countries to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
"Vending in Norway" is now available at Fast Market Research
Contact Name: Bill Thompson
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone: 1-413-485-7001