Fast Market Research recommends "Irons in Romania" from Euromonitor International, now available
[ClickPress, Wed Jan 27 2016] After three years of consecutive decline, irons recorded 1% growth in retail volume terms in 2015 (370,000 units). These products are common in the houses of Romanians and, given their rising affluence and increasingly hectic lifestyle, consumers are slowly becoming more likely to use dry cleaning services or use tumble dryers.
Groupe SEB Romania SRL led retail volume sales of irons in 2015, having a 28% share, because of the good performance of its two brands, Tefal and Rowenta. However, the leading brand of irons was actually Bosch, which accounted for 18% of retail volume sales in 2015. Bosch is highly appreciated by Romanian consumers, being a brand associated with professionalism and innovation.
Full Report Details at
Retail volume sales of irons will continue to be negatively affected by changes in consumers’ lifestyle (a busier professional life, preference for fabrics which do not require ironing etc). Thus, retail volume sales of irons will decline at a CAGR of 1% between 2015 and 2020 to reach 361,000 units sold in 2020.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Irons industry in Romania with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Irons industry in Romania, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Irons in Romania market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed segmentation of international and local products
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* What is the market size of Irons in Romania?
* What are the major brands in Romania?
* What is the most common cooking appliances in Romania?
* Has there been a shift to higher unit price built-in products?
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
* Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
* Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Irons in Singapore
- Irons in Taiwan
- Irons in Egypt
- Irons in Japan
- Irons in Malaysia
Fast Market Research, Inc.
Visit website »