New Retailing market report from Euromonitor International: "Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers in Romania"
[ClickPress, Fri Jan 29 2016] Bags and luggage specialist retailers saw the strongest current value sales growth across leisure and personal goods specialist retailers in 2015, with an impressive increase of 8%. This was despite the channel seeing only muted outlet volume growth of 2% in the year. This channel benefited from a number of trends, including expansion in the country's shopping malls and rising disposable income levels. Both these trends in turn encouraged a stronger focus on shopping as a leisure pursuit and also a growing interest in fashion, which benefited sales of items such as handbags. Rising income levels also encouraged consumers to replace worn out bags and luggage.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers industry in Romania with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
Full Report Details at
If you're in the Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers industry in Romania, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers in Romania market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed market shares for international and locally-based retailers
* Historic number of stores, selling space and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* Who are the leading retailers in Romania?
* How are leisure and personal goods specialist retailers competing in a multi-channel world?
* Is the internet killing off leisure and personal goods specialist retailers?
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
* Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
* Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers in Russia
- Retailing in Russia
- Retailing in the Netherlands
- Retailing in Kenya
- Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers in the Netherlands
Fast Market Research, Inc.
Visit website »