Headline Expenditure Projections
Pharmaceuticals: CZK76.77bn (USD3.43bn) in 2014 to CZK78.83bn (USD3.58bn) in 2015; +2.7% in local currency terms and +4.6% in US dollar terms. Forecasts in line with last quarter.
Healthcare: CZK280.80bn (USD12.54bn) in 2014 to CZK284.72bn (USD12.94bn) in 2015; +1.4% in local currency terms and +3.2% in US dollar terms. Forecasts in line with last quarter.
Full Report Details at
The Czech Republic Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Report features BMI Research's forecasts for drugs and healthcare expenditure and imports and exports, focusing on the growth outlook for the prescription, OTC, patented drugs and generics market segments.
BMI's Czech Republic Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Report provides industry professionals, strategists, company executives, investors, analysts and sales/marketing heads with independent forecasts and competitive intelligence on the Czech Republic pharmaceutical and healthcare industry.
* Benchmark BMI's pharmaceutical and healthcare market forecasts for Czech Republic, to test other views - a key input for successful budgeting and strategic business planning in the Czech pharmaceutical and healthcare market.
* Target business opportunities and risks in the Czech pharmaceutical and healthcare sector through our reviews of latest industry trends, regulatory changes and major deals, projects and investments in Czech Republic.
* Assess the activities, strategy and market position of your competitors using our company profiles (including SWOTs, KPIs and latest activity) and competitive landscape tables.
CoverageBMI Industry View
An at-a-glance perspective on the latest regulatory developments, key forecast indicators and major corporate developments, covering the prescription, OTC and generics markets. The pharmaceuticals and healthcare SWOT outlines strategic factors that affect the basic assumptions underpinning BMI’s forecast analysis, and taken together with BMI’s political, economic and business environment SWOTs, it gives a complete overview of market climate.
BMI Industry Forecast Scenario
Industry forecasts to end-2019 for all key indicators, supported by explicit assumptions, plus analysis of key downside risks to the main forecasts:
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Poland Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Report Q1 2016
- France Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Report Q1 2016
- Saudi Arabia Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Report Q1 2016
- Kenya Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Report Q1 2016
- Thailand Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Report Q1 2016