Heating appliances posted a marginally slower volume performance in 2015 than in 2014. The continuing warm weather over the review period reduced demand for heating appliances. The average temperature was higher at the end of review period than early on in the period, further undermining the growth potential of the category.
De’Longhi posted the largest increase in volume share and accounted for a 44% volume share in 2015. A pioneer in heating appliances because of its European roots, its wide-ranging product portfolio and worldwide reputation helped recruit new consumers and retain current consumers over the review period. The player also benefited from the withdrawal or non-participation of other European brands in view of limited category potential.
Full Report Details at
Over the forecast period, heating appliances is set to grow at a CAGR of 1% in volume terms. As warm weather is set to continue into the forecast period, Hong Kong consumers are expected to undergo a shorter winter. This will reduce the demand for heating appliances.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Heating Appliances industry in Hong Kong, China with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Heating Appliances industry in Hong Kong, China, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Heating Appliances in Hong Kong, China market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed segmentation of international and local products
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* What is the market size of Heating Appliances in Hong Kong, China?
* What are the major brands in Hong Kong, China?
* Are central heating units inhibiting potential growth for electric fires?
* Has innovation in panel heaters led to an upturn in fortunes for the category?
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
* Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
* Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Appliances in Hong Kong, China
- Heating Appliances in Japan
- Heating Appliances in Hungary
- Heating Appliances in Greece
- Heating Appliances in the Czech Republic
"Heating Appliances in Hong Kong, China" Published
Contact Name: Bill Thompson
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone: 1-413-485-7001