Small cooking appliances increased by 5% in volume and by 4% in value in 2015, with growth driven mainly by the improvement of the economic situation in Spain, which encouraged many Spaniards to return to their previous consumption habits. In addition, declining average unit prices also helped to sustain demand for small cooking appliances in 2015.
Groupe SEB Ibérica SA continues to lead small cooking appliances in Spain, generating a 20% volume share in the category in 2015. The group maintains a very large portfolio of products in the category under popular brands such as Tefal, Moulinex, Nespresso and Nescafé Dolce Gusto. De'Longhi Electrodomésticos España was in second position in 2015 with an 11% volume share, followed by Philips Electrónica de Consumo SA with 9%.
Full Report Details at
Small cooking appliances is expected to continue registering positive growth over the forecast period, increasing in each of volume and value at a CAGR of 3% in constant 2015 terms. Growth rates in the category are stated to be strongest in the first half of the forecast period, with this dynamism set to wane off during the second half of the forecast period as the pace of economic recovery begins to dissipate.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Small Cooking Appliances industry in Spain with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Small Cooking Appliances industry in Spain, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Small Cooking Appliances in Spain market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed segmentation of international and local products
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* What is the market size of Small Cooking Appliances in Spain?
* What are the major brands in Spain?
* What is the percentage share for hard and soft coffee pod machines?
* Are freestanding hobs driving growth in Spain?
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
* Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
* Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) in Russia
- Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) in Romania
- Small Cooking Appliances in Australia
- Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) in Chile
- Small Cooking Appliances in Romania
Small Cooking Appliances in Spain - New Report Available
Contact Name: Bill Thompson
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 1-413-485-7001