Falkland Islands Sea Lion Project Panorama, GlobalData's latest release, presents a comprehensive overview of the asset. This upstream report includes detailed qualitative and quantitative information on the asset, provides a full economic assessment and reflects several parameters including (but not limited to) geological profile, asset development and specific challenges. Based on this analysis, future outlook for the asset is presented with possible trends and related scenarios identifying upside/downside potential.
* Overview of the asset based on an analysis of the economic indicators
* Key financial indicators including Net Present Value and Internal Rate of Return
* Review of factors affecting the economic outcome of the field including development overview, geology, challenges, reserves and production with qualitative perspective on of the overall assets life with GlobalData's analysis on the asset's future outlook
* Detailed production profile for the asset, giving annual output rates for each commodity produced
* Cash flow statements from our economic analysis of the asset including capital expenditures, operating expenditures and tax liability
* Individual valuations for equity holders
* Sensitivity analysis for asset value considering a range of factors
Full Report Details at
Reasons to Get this Report
* Understand the economic and non-economic factors that affect production of an asset
* Benefit from an asset valuation derived from detailed research and modeling by our analysts
* Basic view of various scenarios and its effect on the asset for risk or strategy planning
* Utilize the quantitative and qualitative evaluation to ascertain trends within the region to inform decision making
* Identify economic trends of an asset to determine investment requirements
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Premier Oil plc (PMO) - Oil & Gas - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Sea Dragon Energy Inc. Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q3, 2014
- Total S.A. (FP) - Oil & Gas - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Statoil ASA (STL) - Oil & Gas - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Exxon Mobil Corporation (XOM) - Oil & Gas - Deals and Alliances Profile
Just Published: "Falkland Islands Sea Lion Project Panorama - Oil and Gas Upstream Analysis Report"
Company: Fast Market Research, Inc.
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org