New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Heating Appliances in Romania"
[ClickPress, Wed Feb 17 2016] Following three years of consecutive decline, heating appliances sales increased by 2% in retail volume terms in 2015 to record 206,000 units. Heating appliances recorded overall modest growth during the review period as a whole, for a number of reasons. In 2013 and 2014, mild winters contributed to a declining need for heating appliances. On the other hand, the Romanian government is financing a large-scale insulation project for the blocks of flats in various cities, thus negatively influencing demand for heating appliances.
Tesy Ltd was the most successful company within heating appliances in Romania, having a retail volume share of 20% in 2015. The company benefits from popularity since consumers are very familiar with it and it has a good distribution network, being present among the main retail channels. The second best-selling company in 2015 was De’Longhi SpA, having a retail volume share of 11%.
Full Report Details at
Heating appliances will register a positive performance over the forecast period. Retail volume sales are set to grow at a 2% CAGR in order to reach 224,000 units by 2020. Its growth will be more timid than for other consumer appliance categories since Romanians have been investing in thermal insulation, this being valid mostly in urban areas.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Heating Appliances industry in Romania with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Heating Appliances industry in Romania, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Heating Appliances in Romania market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed segmentation of international and local products
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* What is the market size of Heating Appliances in Romania?
* What are the major brands in Romania?
* Are central heating units inhibiting potential growth for electric fires?
* Has innovation in panel heaters led to an upturn in fortunes for the category?
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
* Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Heating Appliances in Japan
- Heating Appliances in Hungary
- Heating Appliances in Greece
- Heating Appliances in the Czech Republic
- Heating Appliances in Germany
Fast Market Research, Inc.
Visit website »