Recently published research from WealthInsight, "HNWI Asset Allocation in Thailand 2015", is now available at Fast Market Research
[ClickPress, Mon Feb 29 2016] * This report is the result of WealthInsight's extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Indonesia.
* The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2010 and the end of 2014. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
* Real estate was the largest asset class for Thai HNWIs in 2014, accounting for 27.3% of total HNWI assets. This was followed by equities with 23.7%, business interests with 20%, cash and deposits with 12.7%, fixed-income with 11%, and alternatives with 5.3%.
* Equities, business interests, and alternatives recorded growth during the review period, at respective rates of 63.7%, 39.6%, and 36.1%.
* Alternative assets held by Thai HNWIs remained at 5.3% of total assets during the review period. HNWI allocations to commodities decreased from 2% in 2010 to 1.9% in 2014.
* WealthInsight expects allocations in commodities to decline over the forecast period to reach 1.6% of total HNWI assets by 2019.
* Thai HNWI liquid assets valued US$113.9 billion as of 2014, representing 47.4% of total wealth holdings.
Full Report Details at
* Independent market sizing of Indonesia HNWIs across five wealth bands
* HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2010 to 2014
* HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2019
* HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
* Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Get this Report
* The HNWI Asset Allocation in Indonesia 2015 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
* With the wealth report as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
* Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2019.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Bangkok Bank Public Co., Kasikorn Bank Public Co. Ltd, Siam Commercial Bank Public. Co. Ltd, Ayudhya Public Company Ltd (Krungsri), Standard Chartered Bank (Thai), Asia Plus Securities, Kiatnakin Phatra Private Wealth Management, Trinity Watthana PCL, TISCO Group Wealth Management, Finansa Wealth Management, Forbears Freedom Wealth Management
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- HNWI Asset Allocation in France 2015
- HNWI Asset Allocation in China 2015
- HNWI Asset Allocation in Brazil 2015
- HNWI Asset Allocation in Singapore 2015
- HNWI Asset Allocation in the USA 2015