Recently published research from WealthInsight, "HNWI Asset Allocation in Australia 2016", is now available at Fast Market Research
[ClickPress, Mon Feb 29 2016] * This report is the result of WealthInsight's extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Australia.
* The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2011 and the end of 2015. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
* Real estate was the largest asset class for Australian HNWIs in 2015, accounting for 26.8% of total HNWI assets. This was followed by business interests with 24.8%, equities with 18.1%, cash and deposits with 11.8%, fixed-income with 11.2% and alternatives with 7.2%.
* Equities, Business interests and real estate recorded growth during the review period, at respective rates of 35.7%, 29.8% and 29.4%.
* Alternative assets held by Australian HNWIs increased from 8.2% to 7.2% between 2011 and 2015. HNWI allocations to commodities decreased from 4% to 2.4% of total assets during this period.
* WealthInsight expects allocations in commodities to decline over the forecast period to reach 2.3% of total HNWI assets by 2019.
* Australian HNWI liquid assets valued US$406 billion as of 2014, representing 41.1% of total wealth holdings.
Full Report Details at
* Independent market sizing of Australia HNWIs across five wealth bands
* HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2011 to 2015
* HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2020
* HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
* Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Get this Report
* The HNWI Asset Allocation in Australia 2016 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
* With the wealth report as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
* Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2020.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: National Australia Bank, Commonwealth Bank, ANZ Private Bank, WestPac, Deutshe Bank, Credit Suisse, Macquarie Group, JBWere Pty Ltd, Hillross Financial Services
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- HNWI Asset Allocation in Israel 2016
- HNWI Asset Allocation in China 2015
- HNWI Asset Allocation in France 2015
- HNWI Asset Allocation in Brazil 2015
- HNWI Asset Allocation in Singapore 2015