New Market Report: High Net Worth trends in Indonesia 2015
New Financial Services research report from WealthInsight is now available from Fast Market Research
[ClickPress, Tue Mar 01 2016] * This report is the result of WealthInsight's extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Indonesia.
* The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2010 and the end of 2014. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
* There were 38,272 high net worth individuals (HNWIs) in Indonesia in 2014, which collectively held US$237.7 billion in wealth.
* The Indonesian HNWI population rose by 3.4% in 2014, following a 2.3% decrease in 2013.
* The Indonesian HNWI population is forecast to grow by 35.8%, to reach 53,928 in 2019, while HNWI wealth is projected to grow by 36.8% to reach US$336.7 billion.
* Independent market sizing of Indonesia HNWIs across five wealth bands
* HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2010 to 2014
* HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2019
* HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
Full Report Details at
* Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
* Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2010-2014)
* Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Get this Report
* The High Net Worth trends in Indonesia 2015 Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
* With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
* Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2019.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Bank Mandiri's private banking, Bank Negara Indonesia, PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia Tbk, Bank Mega, Bank CIMB Niaga, ANZ Indonesia, Deutsche Bank, PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk, PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk and PT Ngrumat Bondo Utomo
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- High Net Worth trends in Israel 2016
- High Net Worth trends in Australia 2016
- High Net Worth trends in the UK 2015
- High Net Worth trends in Switzerland 2015
- High Net Worth trends in the Netherlands 2015