Recently published research from MindCommerce, "Global Financial Technology (FinTech) Market Outlook and Forecasts 2016 - 2021", is now available at Fast Market Research
[ClickPress, Wed Mar 02 2016] Financial Technology (FinTech) represents a combination of financial services with Information Technology (IT) that is disruptive to the incumbent financial system as it transforms financial services including enhancements to existing areas as well as entirely alternative solutions. For example, the legacy financial system is under serious threat from emerging technologies like BlockChain technology to eliminate the need for an intermediary trust agent for payments clearing and settlements.
Digitization of finances and democratization of mass access are the key growth factors for FinTech disruption across the world. FinTech enable services include peer-to-peer money transfers, lending services, online payments, and mobile payments. Financial organizations can develop solutions in-house, partner with FinTech solution providers, or acquire them. Apart from operational issues and/or user experiences, CAPEX and OPEX factors greatly impacts these decisions.
Full Report Details at
This research provides a comparative analysis between the legacy financial system and emerging FinTech solutions including disruption, potential benefits, and challenges. The Report evaluates the evolving FinTech market ecosystem including startups, banks, investment companies, insurance companies, and non-financial organizations.
The report analyzes the global impact of FinTech and the outlook for specific regions. The report provides forecasts for the period 2016 - 2021. All purchases of Mind Commerce reports includes time with an expert analyst who will help you link key findings in the report to the business issues you're addressing. This needs to be used within three months of purchasing the report.
* FinTech companies
* Mobile service providers
* Big Data and analytics providers
* Finance regulatory and policy makers
* Cloud and physical infrastructure providers
* Financial services companies and personnel
* Organizations investing in the financial services
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Financial Technology (FinTech) Market Outlook and Forecasts 2016 - 2021
- ICT Infrastructure, Platforms, Software, and Services: Trend Analysis, Market Outlook, and Forecasts for 2016 and Beyond
- MediPoint: Orthotic and Prosthetic (O&P) Devices - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Negative Pressure Wound Therapy - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts
- Japan In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) Market Outlook to 2021 - Clinical Chemistry, Genetic Testing, Haematology, Histology and Cytology, Immuno Chemistry, Infectious Diagnostics and Microbiology Culture