Market Report, "High Net Worth trends in Israel 2016", published
Recently published research from WealthInsight, "High Net Worth trends in Israel 2016", is now available at Fast Market Research
[ClickPress, Wed Mar 02 2016] * This report is the result of WealthInsight's extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Israel.
* The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2011 and the end of 2015. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
* There were 79,186 HNWIs in Israel in 2015, which collectively held US$447 billion in wealth.
* The Israeli HNWI population rose by 2.9% in 2015, following a 3.0% increase in 2014.
* The Israeli HNWI population is forecast to grow by 17.7% to reach 96,790 in 2020, while HNWI wealth is projected to grow by 24.3% to reach US$579.7 billion.
* Independent market sizing of Israel HNWIs across five wealth bands
* HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2011 to 2015
* HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2020
* HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
Full Report Details at
* Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
* Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2011-2015)
* Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Get this Report
* The High Net Worth trends in Israel 2016 Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
* With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
* Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2020.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Credit Suisse, JP Morgan, Citibank, Bank Leumi Private Banking, Israel Discount Bank Private Banking, Bank Hapaolim International, Onyx Wealth Management, Anglo Capital Limited (ACL), Clarity Capital KCPS, Sharon Hanam & Co., Fidelis
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- High Net Worth trends in Australia 2016
- High Net Worth trends in Indonesia 2015
- High Net Worth trends in the UK 2015
- High Net Worth trends in Switzerland 2015
- High Net Worth trends in the Netherlands 2015