Fast Market Research recommends "Israel Wealth Report 2016" from WealthInsight, now available
[ClickPress, Fri Mar 04 2016] This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs in Israel. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
* There were 79,186 HNWIs in the Israel in 2015, which held US$447 billion in wealth.
* The HNWI population in the Israel increased by 2.9% in 2015, following an increase of 3% in 2014.
* Growth in HNWI wealth and numbers is expected to improve over the forecast period. The number of HNWIs in the Israel is forecast to grow by 17.7%, to reach 96,790 in 2020, while HNWI wealth is projected to grow by 24.3% to reach US$579.7 billion.
* Independent market sizing of the Israeli HNWIs for five wealth bands
* HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2011 to 2015
* HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2020
* HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
* Geographical breakdown of all foreign assets
* Alternative breakdown of liquid vs investable assets
* Details of the development, challenges and opportunities related to the wealth management and private banking sector in Israel
* The size of the Israeli wealth management industry
* Information on private banks
* Detailed wealth management and family office information
* Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Full Report Details at
Reasons to Get this Report
* Israel Wealth Report 2016 is an unparalleled resource, and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the report comprises a wide variety of data, created based on over 125,000 HNWIs from around the world in WealthInsight's database.
* With the wealth reports as the foundation for its research and analysis, WealthInsight is able to obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions it covers.
* The report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of HNWIs to 2019, and a comprehensive background of the local economy.
* The report provides a thorough analysis of the private banking and wealth management sector, the latest merger and acquisition activity, and the opportunities and challenges that the sector faces.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Credit Suisse, JP Morgan, Citibank, Bank Leumi Private Banking, Israel Discount Bank Private Banking, Bank Hapaolim International, Onyx Wealth Management, Anglo Capital Limited (ACL), Clarity Capital KCPS, Sharon Hanam & Co., Fidelis
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Australia Wealth Report 2016
- High Net Worth trends in Israel 2016
- High Net Worth trends in Australia 2016
- Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Israel 2016
- Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Australia 2016