New Beverages market report from Euromonitor International: "Bottled Water in Bolivia"
[ClickPress, Mon Mar 07 2016] Bottled water in Bolivia continued to post healthy growth in 2015, thanks to ongoing strong consumer demand. The variety of products available, paired with affordability, helped to stimulate category growth. Consumers are attracted to the affordability and on-the-go convenience of bottled water.
EMBOL led sales of bottled water in Bolivia in 2015, recording a 72% volume share. The company invests heavily in the distribution of its brand through off-trade and on-trade channels. In addition, the company is the largest investor in marketing. Most consumers perceive EMBOLīs brands as aspirational and associated with good quality.
Bottled water is set to continue posting healthy growth rates over the forecast period, driven by increasing consumer demand. Moreover, the competitive environment is set to become more intensive due to the entrance of new brands and the aggressive advertising techniques that will be employed. In addition, the distribution of bottled water through home deliveries is set to become more important, while the health and wellness trend and affordable prices are also likely to boost category growth.
Full Report Details at
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Bottled Water industry in Bolivia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Bottled Water industry in Bolivia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Bottled Water in Bolivia market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed segmentation of international and local products
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* What is the market size of Bottled Water in Bolivia?
* What are the major brands in Bolivia?
* How important is the direct selling method of distribution in Bolivia for bottled water sales?
* What impact have environmental issues (such as sustainable packaging) had on consumer attitudes, category volumes, packaging formulations and/or product innovation in Bolivia?
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
* Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Bottled Water Processing Market - Trends & Forecasts to 2019
- Global Bottled Water Market 2015-2019
- Bottled Water in France
- Bottled Water in China
- Bottled Water in France