Coffee remains the beverage of choice for Norwegians with 2% volume and 3% value growth in 2015. It is widely drunk at home as a social drink, as part of the morning routine, and as an energy booster. Most households own a coffee maker (for filter coffee), but increasingly, it is becoming more popular to buy ready-made coffee from designated coffee bars. Coffee bars were introduced into Norway in the early 1990s and helped drive an interest in coffee (eg origin, type of bean, roast level). The combination of coffee bars, growing availability of coffee grinders and espresso machines, as well as the presence of coffee beans in Norwegian grocery retailers, helped drive growth.
Full Report Details at
As in the previous year, in 2015 the competitive landscape was dominated by Joh Johannson Kaffe AS and Kaffehuset Friele AS with respective value shares of 26% and 24% (the latter was a marginal decline from 2014). Joh Johannson Kaffe AS, which is a subsidiary of NorgesGruppen ASA owned Joh Johannson AS, benefits from the fact that its products are sold in NorgesGruppen stores, a dominant presence in the Norwegian retailing landscape.
Coffee is expected to see a CAGR of 5% at constant 2015 prices while retail volume sales will see a CAGR of 3% over the forecast period.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Coffee industry in Norway with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Coffee industry in Norway, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Coffee in Norway market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed segmentation of international and local products
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* What is the market size of Coffee in Norway?
* What are the major brands in Norway?
* How significant is vending in coffee distribution?
* How does the increasing number of speciality coffee shops impact retail sales of coffee?
* How are coffee pods performing in Norway?
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
* Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Coffee Markets in the World to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Coffee Markets in Americas to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Coffee Markets in Africa to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Coffee Markets in Asia to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Coffee Markets in the Top 5 American Countries to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
Coffee in Norway - New Market Study Published
Contact Name: Bill Thompson
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 1-413-485-7001