Bottled water recorded a -8% decline in off-trade volume and 12% growth in off-trade current value in 2015 to reach sales of 1.3 billion litres and UAH9.9 billion respectively in 2015. The decline of bottled water was caused by the poor economic environment in the country.
The two leading international companies in Ukrainian soft drinks continue to lead bottled water in 2015. Oskar Morshynsky ZMV TOV is the overall leader with a volume share of 16% in 2015, while Myrgorodsky ZMV ZAT is second with a 15% share. Both companies benefited from their well-known and widely distributed brands Morshynska and Myrgorodska.
Full Report Details at
Ukraine still has strong potential to continue developing due to the low level of saturation. Bottled water is also the least sensitive product within soft drinks to the economic situation. It is therefore expected to post the lowest rate of decline over the forecast period. Bottled water in Ukraine is expected to decrease in off-trade volume at a CAGR of -2% over the forecast period, while off-trade value sales are expected to decrease at a CAGR of -1% at constant 2015 prices.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Bottled Water industry in Ukraine with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Bottled Water industry in Ukraine, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Bottled Water in Ukraine market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed segmentation of international and local products
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* What is the market size of Bottled Water in Ukraine?
* What are the major brands in Ukraine?
* How important is the direct selling method of distribution in Ukraine for bottled water sales?
* What impact have environmental issues (such as sustainable packaging) had on consumer attitudes, category volumes, packaging formulations and/or product innovation in Ukraine?
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
* Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
* Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Bottled Water Processing Market - Trends & Forecasts to 2019
- Global Bottled Water Market 2015-2019
- Bottled Water in France
- Bottled Water in China
- Bottled Water in France
"Bottled Water in Ukraine" now available at Fast Market Research
Contact Name: Bill Thompson
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 1-413-485-7001