Now Available: Homeshopping in Uruguay
New Retailing market report from Euromonitor International: "Homeshopping in Uruguay"
[ClickPress, Tue Mar 15 2016] In 2015, homeshopping posted current value growth of 10%, this being just one percentage point lower than the CAGR of the review period. A slowdown in food and drink homeshopping, with this being the largest category, had an adverse impact on the wider channelís performance. As all food and drink homeshopping suppliers are store-based grocery retailers, the slowdown somewhat reflected the performance of store-based channels.
The largest category, food and drink homeshopping, is highly fragmented, featuring many small players, each with unmeasurable shares as their sales in this channel are included under their overall store-based sales. In 2015, there was no single homeshopping company with any measurable share.
Full Report Details at
Increasing security concerns, especially in some neighbourhoods in Montevideo, are driving consumers towards safer shopping formats. More consumers are making purchases in shopping centres, which, in addition to offering a wide range of products, are also considered safer environments. Many of these consumers are also turning to internet retailing and homeshopping. This trend is expected to remain fairly strong over the forecast period.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Homeshopping industry in Uruguay with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Homeshopping industry in Uruguay, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Homeshopping in Uruguay market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed market shares for international and locally-based retailers
* Historic values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* Who are the leading retailers in Uruguay?
* What products continue to sell well through the homeshopping channel?
* How is the homeshopping channel being affected by the growth of internet retailing?
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
* Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
* Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Homeshopping in Indonesia
- Homeshopping in Finland
- Homeshopping in South Korea
- Homeshopping in Russia
- Homeshopping in China