Due to a gradual increase in the standard of living in Kazakhstan, there was growth and development of non-grocery specialists in 2015. Consumers in Kazakhstan prefer to visit non-grocery specialists that offer products at affordable prices, good quality and convenience in terms of accessing stores.
Arena S led non-grocery specialists in 2015 with a 6% value share. Arena S, with its brand Sulpak, is an electronics and appliance specialist retailer with 79 outlets in the country as of 2015. According to the magazine Birzhevoi Lider, Sulpak was the second most popular brand in Kazakhstan in 2015. In addition, Sulpak is offering consumers the new possibility of credit purchases through its internet store. The retailer frequently offers raffle prizes, bonuses and gift cards. Furthermore, Sulpak organised a presentation for FIFA16, where Kazakhstani football players gave autographs to football fans.
Full Report Details at
Non-grocery specialists is set to grow at a CAGR of 5% at constant 2015 prices over the forecast period. The decreased purchasing power of consumers after currency devaluation will contribute to a stronger focus on selling domestically manufactured goods, which are priced lower than imported products.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Non-Grocery Retailers industry in Kazakhstan with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Non-Grocery Retailers industry in Kazakhstan, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Non-Grocery Retailers in Kazakhstan market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed market shares for international and locally-based retailers
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* How is discretionary spending affecting non-grocery retailing in Kazakhstan?
* Are non-grocery channels losing out to the growth of such products in grocery retailing?
* How is non-grocery retailing coming under pressure from non-store channels?
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
* Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Retailing in Kazakhstan
- Grocery Retailers in Kazakhstan
- Russia & CIS Airport Retailing Market - Analysis & Forecast to 2020
- Non-Grocery Specialists in Kazakhstan
- Retailing in the Netherlands
"Non-Store Retailing in Kazakhstan" now available at Fast Market Research
Contact Name: Bill Thompson
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 1-413-485-7001