There was little change seen within wound care during 2015 as sales continued to be dominated by old, outdated products in unattractive packaging as suppliers made no significant efforts to introduce innovative new products or brands.
Abzar Darman Co and Kaveh Bandage Gauze & Hydrophile Cotton Co led wound care in 2015, recording respective retail value shares of 20% and 17%. The only other major player in the area is Bandhaye Pezeshki Iran Mfg Co, which recorded a retail value share of 14% in the category in 2015, with ‘others’ accounting for the remaining 50% of retail value sales.
Full Report Details at
Retail value sales of wound care are expected to increase in constant 2015 terms over the forecast period due to the marketing activities of the category’s leading manufacturers, rising production levels and improved retail distribution. However, value growth is expected to be moderate, with the category set to increase at a CAGR of 5% at constant 2015 prices over the forecast period due to the tight control on unit prices maintained by the government, which makes it difficult, if not impossible, for manufacturers to increase their prices in line with the rate of inflation.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Wound Treatments industry in Iran with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Wound Treatments industry in Iran, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Wound Treatments in Iran market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed segmentation of international and local products
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* What is the market size of Wound Treatments in Iran?
* What are the major brands in Iran?
* What novel technologies are being used in sticking plasters/adhesive bandages?
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
* Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
* Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Asian Advanced Wound Care Market - Analysis & Forecast to 2019
- North America Therapy Wound Care Devices Market - Analysis and Forecasts to 2019
- Wound Care in Dominican Republic
- Wound Care in Saudi Arabia
- Wound Care in Denmark
Report Published: "Wound Care in Iran"
Contact Name: Bill Thompson
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 1-413-485-7001