The birth rate in Taiwan continued to decline in 2015, due to late marriages and economic concerns regarding having children. Because of the low birth rate, children were considered more precious within the family, with each family member willing to spend on such children. Thus, childrenswear still recorded current value growth in 2015, despite the low birth rate.
Les Enphants Co continued to lead childrenswear in 2015, recording an 8% value share; however, its value share fell by one percentage point compared to the previous year. Competition from general clothing brands drove consumers away from childrenswear-specific brands. Les Enphants, as a childrenswear-specific brand, lost some customers due to the other choices available to them. Les Enphants still remained as the top brand for essential baby clothes.
Childrenswear is set to grow at a CAGR of 1% at constant 2015 prices over the forecast period. The population aged under 14, which was 14% of the total population in 2020, will be dropping to 12% of the total population by 2020. Children will still be precious within the family and receive many gifts and investments.
Full Report Details at
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Childrenswear industry in Taiwan with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Childrenswear industry in Taiwan, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Childrenswear in Taiwan market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed segmentation of international and local products
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* What is the market size of Childrenswear in Taiwan?
* What are the major brands in Taiwan?
* How dynamic is the growth of clothing and footwear internet sales?
* What is the performance of womenís clothing vs menís clothing?
* What % of clothing and footwear sales goes through grocery retailers?
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
* Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
* Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Childrenswear in Israel
- Childrenswear in Malaysia
- Childrenswear in Russia
- Childrenswear in Ukraine
- Childrenswear in Greece
Market Report, "Childrenswear in Taiwan", published
Contact Name: Bill Thompson
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 1-413-485-7001