The Spain's Skincare market is forecast to register marginal growth in value as well as volume terms during 2015-2020. The Facial Care category will have the largest volume share while the Body Care category is projected to witness fastest growth during 2015-2020. Beauty oils are gaining popularity as an effective skin corrector against spots and acne in the Spanish Skincare market. Private label brands are evolving from the basic offerings to premium high-quality products. These brands are adopting the "cosmeceutical approach" and using active ingredients and formulations with claims about the effectiveness of the product.
* The Hand Care category will register fastest growth during 2015-2020
* The Body Care category will gain market share during 2015-2020
* Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in Spain's Skincare market
* Screw Top is the most commonly used closure type in Spain's Skincare market
Full Report Details at
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Skincare market in Spain provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
* Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
* Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Body Care, Depilatories, Facial Care, Hand Care, and Make-Up Remover with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
* Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
* Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Health and Beauty Stores and others in 2014
* Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Flexible Packaging, Glass, and others; container data for: Bottle, Tube, Jar, and others
* Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Skincare products consumption
* Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons to Get this Report
* Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
* Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
* Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer and Market Insights: Skincare in Australia
- Consumer and Market Insights: Skincare in Italy
- Consumer and Market Insights: Skincare in Canada
- Consumer and Market Insights: Skincare in the Philippines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Skincare in Argentina
"Consumer and Market Insights: Skincare in Spain" now available at Fast Market Research
Contact Name: Bill Thompson
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone: 1-413-485-7001