Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Terminals
[ClickPress, Tue Apr 26 2016] Oil Storage Industry Outlook in Middle East to 2020 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Terminals" is a comprehensive report providing information on storage terminals that store crude oil, petroleum products or, chemicals in the Middle East. Typical information on terminals includes terminal name, operator name, storage capacity and commodity stored for all active and planned terminals. The report also provides capital expenditure outlook at regional level by year and by key countries for oil storage terminals till 2020. The report also provides key country comparisons within the region based on contribution to regional oil storage capacity. Planned (new build) terminals capacity addition and existing capacity expansions, as announced by the companies have also been included. Further the report also offers recent developments as well as latest tenders and contracts at country level.
Full Report Details at
* Updated information relating to all active and planned oil storage terminals
* Provides historical data from 2010 to 2015, forecast to 2020
* Capacity information of all oil storage terminals
* Provides operator information for all active and planned oil storage terminals
* Latest developments and contracts related to oil storage terminals
Reasons to Get this Report
* Obtain the most up to date information available on active and planned oil storage terminals in Middle East
* Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry
* Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast capacity data
* Assess your competitor's oil storage terminals
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)