New Energy research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
[ClickPress, Tue Apr 26 2016] In North Sea, 36 key planned projects are expected to contribute 819 thousand barrels of oil per day and 1.1 billion cubic feet per day to global gas production in 2025. UK has the highest planned projects in the region at 25, followed by Norway and Denmark at 9 and 2 respectively. An estimated capital expenditure of US$86.5 billion is expected to be spent in bringing these key planned projects online, almost half of which is expected to be spent during 2016 to 2025. Statoil ASA will have the highest capex spending and highest planned production among all the companies in the North Sea region.
* Oil and gas production outlook by key countries and companies in the North Sea
* Planned projects count and starts by key countries and companies in the region
* Details of key planned crude and natural gas projects in North Sea
* Capex and opex outlook by key countries and companies in the region
Full Report Details at
Reasons to Get this Report
* Understand oil and gas production outlook for the North Sea
* Keep abreast of key planned production projects in the region
* Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong oil and gas production forecast
* Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights on North Sea production and capex outlook
* Assess your competitor's planned oil and gas production projects
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)