Hybrid Memory Cube and High-Bandwidth Memory Market by Density (2GB, 4GB and 8GB), Application (Enterprise Storage, Consumer Electronics (PCS, Gaming Consoles and Laptops) and Networking and Telecommunication), & Geography - Global Forecast to 2022
"Hybrid Memory Cube and High-Bandwidth Memory market to grow at a CAGR of 56.96%"
According to the new market research report on Hybrid Memory Cube and High-Bandwidth Memory, this market is expected to be worth USD 953.8 million by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 53.96% between 2016 and 2022. The growth of the Hybrid Memory Cube and High-Bandwidth Memory market can be attributed to its growing applications in the networking and enterprise storage sector. The exponentially increasing demand for an enriched end-user experience and increased performance in next-generation mainstream computing applications is driving the market for high-density Hybrid Memory Cube and High-Bandwidth Memory devices. The DRAM memory manufacturing industry is expected to face significant challenges over the next six to eight years as it would witness the evolution of these memory technologies.
Full Report Details at
"Hybrid Memory Cube and High-Bandwidth Memory market in APAC expected to grow at the highest rate"
This report covers regions including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). The market in APAC is expected to grow at a high CAGR between 2016 and 2022. The major drivers for the growth of the Hybrid Memory Cube and High-Bandwidth Memory market in APAC are the rising demand for data centers in enterprise storage applications and increasing manufacturing activities in the automotive and industrial sectors, backed by strong economic growth.
Breakdown of profile of primary participants:
* By Company Type: Tier 1 - 25%, Tier 2 - 50%, and Tier 3 - 25%
* By Designation: C level - 35%, Director level - 25%, and others - 40%
* By Region: North America - 45%, APAC - 20%, Europe - 30%, and RoW - 5%
The companies that are profiled in the report are Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. (South Korea), SK Hynix, Inc. (South Korea), Micron Technology, Inc. (U.S.), Intel Corporation (U.S.), Fujitsu Ltd. (Japan), IBM (U.S.), Xilinx Inc. (U.S.), Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (U.S.), Nvidia Corporation (U.S.), Open-Silicon, Inc. (U.S.) and Arira (U.S.)
Reasons to buy the report:
* This report includes the market statistics pertaining to type, application and geography along with their respective revenue.
* The Porter's Five Forces framework has been provided along with the value chain analysis to provide an in-depth insight into the Hybrid Memory Cube and High-Bandwidth Memory market.
* The major drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities for the Hybrid Memory Cube and High-Bandwidth Memory market have been detailed in this report.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Non-volatile Memory Market - Global Forecast To 2022
- Automotive Semiconductor Market - Global Forecast to 2022
- Flip Chip Technology Market - Global Forecast to 2022
- IoT Gateway Market - Global Forecast to 2022
- Global Capital Spending on Memory Devices Market 2015-2019
"Hybrid Memory Cube and High-Bandwidth Memory Market - Global Forecast to 2022" Published
Contact Name: Bill Thompson
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone: 1-413-485-7001