New Wireless market report from Pyramid Research: "Mobile Money: Emerging Trends, Growth Drivers and Future Outlook 2016-2017"
[ClickPress, Mon May 02 2016] Even though organizations within telecom industry are concerned about security and privacy issues and prevention of frauds, increase in use of mobile money by companies and merchants, increasing penetration of smartphones and internet, and preference for cashless transactions will push mobile money usage over the next two years. Globally, investment on mobile money services is anticipated to increase by 23.1% during the next two years. Asia and Africa are expected to offer significant growth for mobile money over the next two years with technological innovation and increasing competitor in the mobile money space emerging as prominent trends.
* Organizations prefer to provide person-to-person transfer and bill payment using mobile money as compared to other services
* Globally, investment on mobile money services is anticipated to increase by 23.1% over the next two years
* Increase in use of mobile money by companies and merchants, and increasing penetration of smartphones and internet will drive mobile money usage during the next two years
* Technological innovation and increasing competition in the mobile money space will significantly impact mobile money in the coming two years
* Asia and Africa are expected to offer significant growth for mobile money over the next two years
* Security and privacy concerns will restrict the growth prospects of mobile money during the next two years
Full Report Details at
Pyramid's Mobile Money - Emerging Trends, Growth Drivers and Future Outlook 2016-2017 report examines executives' opinion on key drivers of mobile money usage and trends likely to influence mobile money during the next two years. It also highlights regional growth outlook, investment projections, and major challenges. Additionally, it provides information categorized by region and company type.
What else does this report offer?
* Mobile money product adoption status: highlights organizations position on mobile money product offerings
* Projected change in investment: examines anticipated change in expenditure on mobile money services over the next two years
* Key drivers: identifies major factors influencing mobile money usage in the coming two years
* Future impacting trends: provides information about Trends likely to influence mobile money over the next two years
* Regional growth outlook: indicates growth prospects for mobile money across regions in the coming two years
* Barriers towards future growth: determines challenges expected to inhibit growth prospects of mobile money over the next two years.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Highlights trends which will impact mobile money future prospects thus helping telecom organizations to realign business strategy
* Assist in development or adjustment of business expansion plans by providing information about regional growth outlook
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Mobile Money - Emerging Trends, Growth Drivers and Future Outlook
- Africa Mobile Money Market - Forecast to 2020
- Kenya: Rapid Growth in Mobile Data Revenue Driven by Mobile Money Services
- MVNOs in Emerging Asia: Choosing the Right Business Model and Partners are Key to Success
- Mobile Money Market - Global Forecast to 2019