Fast Market Research recommends "Wireless Audio Market - Global Forecast to 2022" from Markets and Markets, now available
[ClickPress, Mon May 02 2016] Wireless Audio Market by Product (Soundbar, Speaker, Headphones, Headset), Technology (Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Sonos, AirPlay), Application (Home Audio, Consumer, Automotive, Commercial) and Geography - Global Forecast to 2022
The wireless audio market is expected to reach USD 54.07 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 23.2% between 2016 and 2022. There is an increasing demand for wireless audio products such as wireless headsets, headphones, speakers, and soundbars because of the growth of the market for smartphones, which are used as a source of entertainment, rise in the adoption of portable devices, high expenditure on R&D for wireless audio technology by OEMs, advancements in technologies, and growing demand for infotainment services.
"Consumer application is expected to grow at a highest CAGR during the forecast period"
The growth of the consumer application is majorly driven by the rapid growth of the markets for smartphones, computers, and tablets. Most of the smartphones, tablets, and computers in the market are equipped with inbuilt Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity; thus, it's very convenient for the users of smartphones, tablets, and computers to play music using wireless audio products. In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with key people. Breakup of profile of primary participants is given below:
Full Report Details at
* By Company Type: Tier 1 - 34%, Tier 2 - 40%, and Tier 3 - 26%
* By Designation: C-Level - 32%, Director Level - 28%, and Others - 40%
* By Region: Americas - 40%, Europe - 30%, APAC - 20%, and RoW - 10%
The various key market players profiled in the report are as follows:
* Apple Inc. (U.S.)
* Bose Corporation (U.S.)
* Sonos, Inc. (U.S.)
* DEI Holdings Inc. (U.S.)
* Harman International Industries, Incorporated (U.S.)
* Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. (South Korea)
* Sennheiser Electronic GmbH & Co. KG (Germany)
* Sony Corporation (Japan)
* Vizio, Inc. (U.S.)
* Voxx International Corporation (U.S.)
Reasons to Buy This Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis-industry analysis (industry trends), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape; emerging and high-growth segments of the wireless audio market; high-growth regions; and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
* Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on galley equipment offered by the top players in the global wireless audio market
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Home Automation System Market - Global Forecast to 2022
- GaN Power Devices Market - Global Forecast to 2022
- FPGA Market - Forecast to 2022
- HVAC Controls Market - Global Trend and Forecast to 2022
- IoT Gateway Market - Global Forecast to 2022