The Fish and Seafood market in Mexico is forecast to register high growth during 2015-2020, which will be primarily driven by the plans and polices introduced by the government to promote the health benefits of seafood consumption. Chilled Raw Packaged Fish and Seafood - Processed is the leading value category, while the Ambient Fish and Seafood category is forecast to register fastest growth during 2015-2020. Frozen Fish and Seafood and Ambient Seafood products will be increasingly sought out by busy consumers who seek convenient options.
* The Fish and Seafood market in Mexico registered a CAGR of 5.1% during 2010-2015.
* Chilled Raw Packaged Fish and Seafood - Processed is the leading category in value terms in Mexico's Fish and Seafood market.
* Convenience Stores is the leading distribution channel in Dried Fish and Seafood category
* Bag/Sachet is the most commonly used container type in the Fish and Seafood market.
* Retailer brands in the Fresh Fish and Seafood (Counter) category registered the fastest private label growth during 2012-2015.
* Fish and Seafood products that offer greater value and are affordable appeal to price conscious Mexican consumers
Full Report Details at
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Fish and Seafood market in Mexico provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
* Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
* Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Ambient Fish and Seafood, Chilled Raw Packaged Fish and Seafood - Processed, Chilled Raw Packaged Fish and Seafood - Whole Cuts, Dried Fish and Seafood, Fresh Fish and Seafood (Counter) and Frozen Fish and Seafood with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
* Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
* Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks specialists and others in 2014
* Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Flexible Packaging, Rigid Metal, and others; container data for: Can-Food, Bag/Sachet, Tray, and others
* Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Fish and Seafood products consumption
* Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons to Get this Report
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer and Market Insights: Fish and Seafood in Malaysia
- Consumer and Market Insights: Fish and Seafood in Argentina
- Consumer and Market Insights: Fish and Seafood in Canada
- Consumer and Market Insights: Fish and Seafood in the Netherlands
- Consumer and Market Insights: Fish and Seafood in Poland
"Consumer and Market Insights: Fish and Seafood in Mexico" is now available at Fast Market Research
Contact Name: Bill Thompson
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 1-413-485-7001