Business Process Management Market by Solution, by Service, by Deployment Type (Cloud, On-Premises), by Organization Size (SMES, Enterprises), by Business Function, by Industry Vertical, by Region (NA, Europe, APAC, MEA, LA) - Global Forecast to 2021
"The ability to further improve the efficiency and visibility of the overall business process and adhering to ever increasing government compliances will drive the overall Business Process Management (BPM) market"
The BPM market size is estimated to grow USD 6.96 billion in 2016 to USD 13.52 billion by 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 14.2% from 2016 to 2021. The BPM market is driven by factors, such as the need to improve the efficiency and visibility, adhere to increasing government compliance, and to increase the overall Return on Investment (ROI) of the organization.
Full Report Details at
"BPM solutions are expected to show positive growth trends during the forecast period"
The BPM solutions are expected to dominate the market from 2016 to 2021, with a larger share than the BPM services, due to growing business compliance challenges faced by the organizations worldwide. Furthermore, due to future saturation in the solutions segment in the developed economies and variation in global governmental regulations and radiation norms & regulations, the demand for integration and consult services is expected to gain traction in the next five years.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with key people. Break-up of profile of the primary participants is as follows:
* By Company Type: Tier 1 - 20 %, Tier 2 - 42% and Tier 3 - 38%
* By Designation: C level - 55 %, Director level - 26%, Others - 19%
* By Region: North America - 47 %, Europe - 32%, APAC - 21%
Due to rise in the demand for integrated BPM solutions and increasing adoption of cloud-based solutions, the BPM market finds huge growth opportunities in the next five years.
The various key BPM vendors profiled in the report are as follows:
1. IBM Corporation
2. Appian Corporation
3. Oracle Corporation
4. Red Hat, Inc.
5. Software AG
7. TIBCO Software
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the BPM market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments across regions.
2. The report helps stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Managed Mobility Services Market - Global Forecast to 2021
- Internet of Things (IoT) Market - Global Forecast to 2021
- Strategic Assessment of Worldwide Automotive Steering Roll Connectors Market - Forecast Till 2021
- Data Center Security Market - Global Forecast to 2021
- Revenue Management Market - Global Forecast to 2020
Business Process Management Market - Global Forecast to 2021 - New Market Report
Contact Name: Bill Thompson
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 1-413-485-7001